The children of Tulare County will thrive in safe supportive environments and enter school healthy and ready to learn so that they may grow into adulthood prepared to contribute as valued members of our community.
Welcome to First 5 Tulare County
- Outstanding First 5 Provider: Save the Children First Steps to School Success
- Parent Education/Strong Families: Sharlene Woupio; Parenting Network
- Early Care and Education: Anita Eidschun; Tulare County office of Education, Clinite Child Development Center
- Behavioral Health: Nikki Cardoza; Tulare County Health and Human Services, Child Welfare Services
- Health and Wellness: Paula Serpa, RN; Tulare County Health and Human Services, Child Welfare Services
- Exceptional Volunteer: Krystal Marie Bartley; Family Services of Tulare County
- Community Advocate: Deborah Lagomarsino; Read for Life
Save the Children partners with the Bezos Family Foundation to launch Vroom in Tulare County.
Save the Children is a First 5 Tulare County service provider.
What is Vroom?
Programs, activities, and services provided or funded by First 5 Tulare County will move our community toward the following results:
- Children are mentally and physically healthy
- Children are ready for school
- Families are knowledgeable and able to promote their children’s development
- Services are culturally appropriate, integrated, and collaborative